Thursday 5 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 96

Day 96.

Another long day!!

Mum and dad have left Sam and I at home for a week to go to Spring Harvest, a Christian concert/weekend for Easter. They are going on to Cornwall or somewhere down that way for a few days after. I hope they have a great time!

I tried starting Penny this morning. No joy. There was nothing in her. I will try again tomorrow and if she doesn't start then I'll use an Irish screwdriver (hammer) on her!

I spent the day at Simpson Autocare. Chris and I were rubbing down Larry the Lotus wheels and they are ready to be painted tomorrow. Victoria the Volvo door and wing is ready to be painted as well. Hopefully tomorrow we can get another car purchased ready to fix and sell on.

Tonight Sam and I went to the cinema to watch 21Jump Street. It was hilarious! Laughs from start to finish!! I think I might have to go back and see it again!! Close to 9 out of 10.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment