Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 94

Day 94.

A long, long day. I was up at 5.15am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I finished watching the second Star Wars film. I spent the whole day with Chris at Simpson Autocare. I was hoping to get my car sorted but we were just too busy working on other cars! Victoria the Volvo was the first to get prepared. She had a few deep scratches, dents and a big knock in the rear. It was fun trying something new and different. Victoria is all ready to be painted tomorrow. The biggest part of the day was cleaning and rubbing down the wheels of Larry the Lotus. Those wheels were so hard to clean and each took about 1-2 hours! My fingers and hands are so sore from it all. It was hard work and so tiring. 
I was meant to go to the cinema with Sam tonight to watch 21 Jump Street but I wasn't home in time to go. I owe her a huge apology and with buy her something nice.

Until tomorrow

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment