Friday 13 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 104

Day 104.

Such a long day! Woke up at 6am, couldn't sleep. I played xbox for a bit then showered. I got a phonecall from Jeff at 7.20am saying that a delivery of timber was on its way. At 7.30am it arrived. So since 7.30am I've been lifting timber, so many scaffold poles, more timber and scaffold clamps. There were a few RSJs that needed moving and a couple of big big buckets of sand that I moved. We finished working at 4.30pm. Thats a long time working. I don't notice how tired I feel when I'm working or lifting anything but as soon as I sit down at the end of the day I feel exhausted! I get a precious lay in tomorrow, 8am wake up for me. 

Mum and dad are now back home from their holiday. I missed them but I didn't  really notice until the evenings when the house was quiet. I'm glad their back. They said they had a fantastic time and saw/did some wonderful things. They brought some cool stuff back, mainly Cornish pasties, beer and beer related apparell. 

Right, bedtime. Absolutly beasted! 

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment