Friday 6 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 97

Day 97.

And rest! I think its Friday today. All the days seemed to have merged together and I don't know what day it is. Another great day at Simpson Autocare. Penny wouldn't start again this morning and I had to jump start her from Sam little Clio. Once she was started she was fine. I just keep telling myself that I have an electric car that need charging every night. 

Chris painted Larry the Lotus wheels and they look amazing! I will try and get some pictures of them tomorrow. The colour is spectacular and I might have to get Pennys wheels painted the same. He also finished Victoria the Volvo side, door and boot lid. That colour is wonderful and both jobs look so professional. Its impossible to see the repair.

Anyway, enough for tonight. 

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment