Saturday 21 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 112

Day 112.

Sorry everyone that was expecting a blog yesterday. I was asked to look after our neighbour last night and we got carried away playing COD until 1.30am. By the time I got home it was almost 2am. I'll do a short review of the play that Sam and I went to see before I get on with the catch up from yesterday.

The play was called All New People and was written by and starred Zach Braff ( JD from Scrubs). It was quite a good play, but I wouldn't know as it was the 1st play I've seen. In the opening scene, Charlie (played by Zach) tries to hang himself and the noose got caught up inside his jacket and he couldn't get it off. It was perfectly safe but funny at the same time. When he finally got it unhooked, he apologised to the audience and started the whole play again! Needless to say when he unhooked the noose for a 2nd time, he got a huge cheer. The play was about a man who wants to kill himself because he is lonely and 3 other random people turn up at his place. They all try and help him, but in odd ways, and it works. Seeing Zach Braff not play JD was very weird and he is bigger in person. Also his voice is deeper. After the play finished we waited outside the stage door and he came out to sign autographs and do photos etc. Sam and I got within a few feet of him and it was awesome! 

Yesterday was a normalish day apart from the evening. Work was fun, being a Friday, it was pretty easy. The past few weeks of blogs have been less than boring if I'm honest and I feel that doing a weekly blog would be much more interesting and exciting that a daily one. I'll keep doing a daily one until I get some feedback from you to see what you want. It would be great to hear some of your views so let me know either by Facebook or Twitter.

Until tomorrow

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment